The mission of Greenbrook Library is to support each Greenbrook student in their success, enjoyment, and growth as readers and to encourage them to be life-long readers and life-long learners.
Jan. 15 - Feb. 5 is Greenbrook Reads!
Encouraging Greenbrook Students to read through Six Flags Read to Succeed!
January 15 through February 5, 2015
Every Greenbrook student grades K-5 is invited to participate in Six Flags 2015 Read to Succeed and earn a free pass to Six Flags Park Vallejo valid during the 2015 summer season!
* To participate, a student must read 6 hours (360 minutes) of recreational (not for an assignment or homework) reading between January 15 and February 5, 2015. (That’s just twenty minutes each day!)
* Reading can include books, magazines, newspapers and comic books. Kids can read silently, aloud, or with an adult - either being read to, or reading to the adult.
* Log your reading on the official Six Flags student reading log handed out January 14 or print a copy of the reading log here making sure to include the appropriate parent initials.
*Read the 2015 Six Flags Read to Succeed Parent Letter for further details.
* If additional space is needed, use a plain piece of paper and attach it to the official Six Flags student reading log.
* Reading log must be turned in to your teacher by Wednesday February 11, 2015.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Greenbrook Loves Reading
Thank you for supporting Greenbrook Adopt-A-Book!
A Big Thank-You to the 138 students who adopted a book for our Greenbrook Library at registration. You can view a list of adopted books at the library check out desk. Way To Go EAGLES!! Adopt-a-Book is an ongoing opportunity; so if you’d like to honor a birthday, special event, or special person with a book added to the library in their honor, stop by the library anytime!